As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- building professional business relationships with clients,
- acquiring new projects to be carried out by the Smultron team,
- running and managing modern sales channels, reporting directly to Marcin, Smultron CEO,
- effective building brand recognition and active participation in industry events,
- development of the NB & Communication department - business processes and tools.
At the beginning we need you to:
- have highly developed communication skills, a gift of persuasion and good self-presentation,
- be honest, independent and possess very good organisational skills,
- be highly motivated and goal-oriented,
- have basic knowledge of web technologies and experience in similar work,
- be fully available during working hours,
- be fluent in English,
- have command of Polish at a communicative level.
Additionally, if your are interested in one or more of the following areas:
- sales processes,
- new technologies,
- marketing and communication,
- service design.
We have for you:
- attractive basic salary,
- additional salary for the realisation of KPI,
- interesting challenges in non-corporate atmosphere,
- stable employment and development perspectives,
- flexible working hours!
- regular company breakfasts and massages!
- access to the Multisport card,
- office located 47 meters from the Main Square.
What will you not do?
- send offers on a mass scale,
- act aimlessly and perform boring work,
- sell poor quality services.