As the IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- providing service to current and new clients,
- managing a team of programmers and designers,
- running projects of varying complexity, type and time of implementation (from 2 weeks to over 12 months),
- developing and improving the process of project management (company’s know-how),
- overseeing quality control of carried out work (with support of our Quality Engineer),
- representing the company during meetings, over the phone and online.
The ideal candidate will:
- have highly developed communication and organisational skills,
- have qualities of being honest, independent, systematic and thorough,
- be highly motivated and goal-oriented,
- have good theoretical knowledge in the field of web technologies and experience in similar work,
- be fully available during working hours,
- be fluent in English.
Additionally, we prefer candidates who possess:
- knowledge of programs such as Jira, Basecamp, Google Drive tools,
- knowledge about UX, a good sense of aesthetics,
- interest in the development of web technologies, applications, the Internet connected technologies,
- experience in motivating and integrating a team.
- adequate salary,
- interesting challenges in non-corporate atmosphere,
- stable employment and development perspectives,
- flexible working hours,
- regular company breakfasts and massages!
- access to the Multisport card,
- office located 47 meters from the Main Square.
What you won’t do:
- run hastily and sloppily too many projects - we care about quality, not quantity,
- act aimlessly and perform boring work,
- jump between dozens of tasks,
- have to deliver projects with unrealistic deadlines.