What you achieve?
WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) that can help increase leads by providing a user-friendly platform for creating and managing a website.
Our UX and UI designers will create a design that looks great, and our WordPress developers will create software that is functional and accomplishes key business goals.
WordPress developers for years
At Smultron Software we have specialized in WordPress development services for over a decade.
We have designed and developed WordPress based websites, stores and web applications for companies from all over the world.
We know this platform and how to use its capabilities to achieve your business goals.
Whether you need a simple landing page, online store or custom web application – WordPress can be the right solution (we can do other things too).
Our WordPress development services
- WordPress plugin development. If you need custom solutions, non-standard integrations or automation – let us prepare a WordPress plugin that will perform the designated task.
- WordPress maintenance and updates. We analyze, update and provide long-term support for projects based on WordPress.
- SEO for WordPress. We conduct SEO audits of WordPress projects, prepare recommendations and implement them to improve SEO results. We analyze code structure, check results in Google Analytics and Google Search console and examine on-page SEO quality.
- Custom WordPress development. We will create perfect CMS, efficiently implement integrations with external systems and build demanding functionalities based on the WordPress engine.
- Code review. We check the code quality, security level, performance and quality of the front-end code.
- the right server for your project and run the application on it flawlessly and effectively.Choose and configure
Once the project is implemented, we provide 12 months of warranty maintenance. We remain available for questions, support or development of your application, and information about our support will be included in the contract we sign.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a free content management system (CMS) based on an open-source license.
However, WordPress’ capabilities go far beyond simple text editing. It is a flexible, easy-to-use system that allows you to tackle programming challenges efficiently.
WordPress is used by organizations such as NASA, SONY, Forbes and The New York Times.
WordPress is constantly improved, receives regular updates, new features and has an ever-growing base of plugins that perform specialized tasks.
Why use WordPress?
- No license fees: WordPress is open-source software which means you don’t have to pay to use it.
- No vendor lock: you will never be dependent on one software vendor. There are many WordPress developers in the market.
- You control your data: WordPress can be installed on a server that you control, and the database remains your property.
- WordPress has built-in support for many useful user roles: Super Admin, Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor and Subscriber.
- Easy and intuitive to use. WordPress has a clear interface, which does not pose any difficulties for administrators.
- Taking care of SEO issues. WordPress has built-in support for SEO parameters, which greatly facilitates website positioning.
- Security. WordPress is a secure system, whose security is constantly improved by hundreds of WordPress developers working on its code. Sony, CNN or Disney use the same version as you (as long as you keep it updated).
- Easy extension. WordPress has very good documentation and is written according to the best programming standards, so expanding with new features is easy. Moreover, WordPress has a database of 60 thousand free plugins, among which you can find exactly what you need.
- Stability. WordPress is a dominating solution on the Internet nowadays. It has a very large base of active WordPress developers, extensive infrastructure and good quality code.
If you’re planning to build a large online store with custom integrations, a simple landing page or company website WordPress can be an effective and economical solution.
A large number of our implementations are based on this platform and we always manage to successfully meet our clients’ business requirements.
Your website will be an optimized, smoothly running and intuitive to use tool for generating leads, driving sales or automating processes.